Tuesday 31 January 2012

Gemini- Still Me 2012 Freestyle

Another Video From One Of Our Ones To Watch In 2012 Gemini.
 This time he gets a bit deeper, while still maintaining a very level of lyricism.
Starting off 2012 on a good foot with my second freestyle of the year, I linked up with YNLC's Cash & Ace to film this freestyle and another I'll be releasing in the future.
Subscribe if you want to stay updated with my latest videos. 


www.twitter.com/ImGeminiBitch
www.Souncloud.com/Gemini_Armityle


Lyrics:
I was smoking like An 8th a day,
Then I started moving 'Lowkey' with sum 'Crazy Haze',
I aint lying (Lion) I wanted the sweet life that taste so great,
Writing 'Topics' about my life hoping I could 'Breakaway',
Years rolled on, my chin hairs grew long,
'Weaving' through this jungle I think I've been here (hair) too long,
But I guarantee I get out one day if take my time,
I can 'picture' my future but I'm in the wrong 'frame' of mind,
New year new me nah, really who you lyin to,
The beginning of a new year don't change the person inside of you,
I'll still be me, still be g, still put cheese, in silver sheets,
Still be writin music that I only find is real to me,
So cold, so kind what's rong, I'm fine, don't ask, I don't cry,
But I'll still achieve and forfill my dreams,
Its cold, yet I'm, like a wilder beast, alone just strive,
I hide, in the mountains away from these fields on sheep,
hate it and love it but you couldn't take me out of london town,
Ups and downs smiles n frowns I hate it then I love it now,
I hope I got the right 'Lines' cause then maybe I can 'Bus',
Cause I'm tryn'a use this 'Platform' to take me out the 'Underground',
But If that means replacing integrity,
Then the 'Goals' I'm aiming for could have paying the 'penalty',
I like to talk about the past and explained what it ment to me,
Then I wana see what you think like I was trained in telepathy,
And I aint heartless I just use my heart less,
cause love hurts fam I got the scars from my last ex,
Love burns in deep within your heart when you part them,
Love turns the people that you are into past tense,
Thinking I know answer but not understanding the 'Question',
How cud I rise to Test but fail the Exam in a second,
Revising my mistakes whilst sat In detention,
I could never work out x's (ex's) I should of listened to what pythagoras mentioned,
Then I got sad and depressant and, got put on anti depressants,
Dam I was stressing but this year was a happier bredrin,
Last year I had sell my mic to buy my family presents dam,
And yeah i've lost friends l lost love Fell down got up,
I been for say this for time free jaymie cause he's locked up,
And aj's got a case coming I'm hoping that goes well,
Providing money for his mum aint a reason to go jail,
And nugz is got a case coming I'm hoping that it goes well,
Cause I'll miss my brother if he goes jail,
I write letters make visits and send gifts,
ill be waiting for him at the gates holding a peng spliff,
Like now your out the prison how's it feelin, your freedoms,
Back and I just I linked you up this cheese ting,
But I wana see him bus case grinning on a g ting, screaming,
Fuck the feds and the brudda when he's slipping it's a beef ting,

People say I'm going crazy but I'm still me,
they say I'm going through some changes but I'm still me,
I'm still g, still e, and still m, stiil I, still n, still I,
People say I'm going crazy but I'm still me,
they say I'm going through some changes but I'm still me,
I'm still g, still e, and still m, stiil I, still n, still I,

This is my life is aint no gas,
I got that 'Fire' in my heart and when I 'Ignite' it they can't 'match',
I'm goin on Hannibal Lecture whey there all biting other man,
So while there following the sheep ill be Silencing the Lambs,

No comments:

Post a Comment